What to know before renting a Craps Table
Here are a few things to keep in mind when you‘re planning to rent a craps table:
- Make sure you have enough space. A craps table is typically about 12 feet long and 6 feet wide, so you‘ll need to make sure you have enough room to accommodate it. If you‘re unsure, ask the company you‘re renting from for recommendations on where to set up the table.
- Choose the right size table. Craps tables come in different sizes, so it‘s important to choose one that will be appropriate for the number of guests you‘re expecting at your event. If you‘re not sure how many people will be playing, ask the rental company for their recommendation.
- Consider adding other casino games. In addition to craps, many rental companies also offer other popular casino games like blackjack and roulette. Adding these games can really liven up your event and give your guests even more ways to have fun!
- Make sure you have enough chips and dice. You‘ll need at least 50 chips per player, as well as several dice (usually four). Ask the rental company if they can provide these items or if you‘ll need to purchase them separately.
- Have someone who knows how to play Craps on hand. Unless all of your guests are familiar with the game of Craps, it‘s a good idea to have someone who knows how to play available to teach them the basics before the game gets started. This will help everyone get into the spirit of things and enjoy themselves even more!
Have one of our professionally trained dealers dealing behind this Classic Casino Craps table. LED craps tables are also available.